• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Money in the bank was top to bottom a great show, especially the main event.

In case some of you not seen it yet, spoilers below

Damien Priest wins Money in the Bank. Surprised but not that surprised seeing as he been getting a good push lately. I really wanted LA Knight to win as he is so over and was almost winning it despite the ending

Liv Morgan and Raquel become Tag Team champions - Surprised that Shayna turned on Ronda which begs the believe on why they became champions in the 1st place, unless it was just a knee jerk reaction to when Liv and Raquel had to vacate the titles. I really didn't expect the turn

Gunter beat Matt Riddle - Return of Drew Mcintyre, so it seems he be challenging for the gold next

Cody Rhodes beat Dom

Iyo Sky wins Money in the bank. I was to believe Bayley would have cost Iyo the match for her to win it herself, however Iyo got her payback by handcuffing her and Becky to the ladder, to grab the win. I sense Bayley will turn on her soon as it hard to believe she is ok with it, despite giving off that impression right now

Seth Rollins retains vs Finn Balor. Tensions look like are mounting between the judgement day as priest looked like he was going to cash in. It seems like on purpose he cost Balor the match

The Usos won the civil war. Great back to back stuff and there were many times thought they would lose, but they caused the big upset as Jey as pinned Roman Reigns causing him to be defeated for the 1st time in 3 years approx

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I was happy for Iyo enjoying her beautiful smile. I wanted LA Knight to get the case but he's so over he doesn't need the case.

That DDT Ricochet gave to Logan Paul taking him head first into the table was sickening... I mean good... I mean, better him than me.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I was happy for Iyo enjoying her beautiful smile.
Happy too.
They've been building up the Bailey/Sky feud for so long now, it's nice they'll finally be able to pull the trigger on it.
Kudos to the women taking the hard spots on the ladders - Trish & Stark. Surprised Trish did that at her age - I guess all that yoga is paying off. Iyo's moonsault off the top, and the creative finish. All around great match, and I think everyone was happy with the finish too.

Not sure what to make of the tag match. The turn seemed non-sensical.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I was happy for Iyo enjoying her beautiful smile. I wanted LA Knight to get the case but he's so over he doesn't need the case.

That DDT Ricochet gave to Logan Paul taking him head first into the table was sickening... I mean good... I mean, better him than me.
Apparently it was supposed to be a Spanish fly but Paul wasn't ready for it and Ricochet went anyway. Could be in a bit of trouble for it.

Can't remember the last time WWE didn't deliver a really solid PPV. Delighted for Damian Priest, I love that guy.

tvstrip

That was interesting booking for RAW, with what was like an straight hour of women's/mixed segments. Hopefully ratings will consistency in viewership and keep the "block" of women's segments.

Actually thought Nattie had a chance, (even though story-wise it would have made no sense), and that bloody mouth of Rea really adds to her character.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Apparently it was supposed to be a Spanish fly but Paul wasn't ready for it and Ricochet went anyway. Could be in a bit of trouble for it.

WWE usually works a safer style. I used to criticize WWE for "watering down their talent" but I thought it over and realized you have a guy under contract and you also need to do longer-term storytelling. You need your wrestlers to be healthy and able to perform to complete the scheduled program. Poor Big E broke his neck wrestling a televised match. You should never take a thick, bottom-heavy, sweaty guy like that and belly to belly him over the top. I worry about some of the girls doing tope's through the middle ropes as I've seen a few land on the crown of their heads almost breaking their necks. Dusty Rhodes, as a booker, was known for saying, "Don't do shit you can't do!" Some of the wrestling in Japan also ensures a shorter career with all the unnecessary strong-style, high spots, ring apron spots, and suplexing people on their necks. Tony Khan seems like a nice guy but also seems like he's not concerned about the safety of the action figures he purchased.

Let's see Tony Khan agree to take that stupid shit. Whichever agent allowed that spot should be fired.

tvstrip

1689221615772.png

It's easy to forget how huge Rodriguez is. Ripley is no slouch, but even she looks small against her.

tvstrip

Let's see if they actually make something of this feud. I'm guessing they're putting the Iyo vs Bailey implosion on hold.

(Shotzi shaved her hair IRL in support of her sister who is undergoing chemo. )

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
tvstrip, have you been able to watch any AEW lately? It would be on at a different time where you live but the shows are aired on TBS and TNT. I missed last night's AEW Collision and Battle For The Belts but I will probably watch them tonight. AEW is a nice alternative to WWE.

tvstrip

Can't say I have. I primarily have time for the WWE women's stuff.
I had a source which got me the AEW/TNA stuff, but that's since dried up.
Even if I did still have access, between work, life, anime, movies, catching up on TV and now a whole new world of gaming, I don't think I would have enough time to enjoy much it. I do miss watching Shida & the Joshi girls

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Can't say I have. I primarily have time for the WWE women's stuff.
I had a source which got me the AEW/TNA stuff, but that's since dried up.
Even if I did still have access, between work, life, anime, movies, catching up on TV and now a whole new world of gaming, I don't think I would have enough time to enjoy much it. I do miss watching Shida & the Joshi girls

You get cable up there in your urban igloo? Has your Prime Minister authorized YouTube TV into your country yet? We still have a few giant satellite dishes in American salvage yards if you need to borrow one from us. Just dial 1-800-FRED-SANFORD.

CwoJamRVIAEC0lt.jpg

tvstrip

It's cute how they tried to emulate the classic Booker vs SCSA supermarket fight.
Didn't quite hit the mark. One of the best parts of the classic was using grocery items - which they skimped out on. Budget cuts?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

It's cute how they tried to emulate the classic Booker vs SCSA supermarket fight.
Didn't quite hit the mark. One of the best parts of the classic was using grocery items - which they skimped out on. Budget cuts?
Definitely needed one of them to give us a blast of That's Amore.