• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

After Lisa and I Had Sex at Hooters Part 1

ban-one

Works for panties
For Lisa and Me Having Sex at Hooters, click here.

While Lisa had initially worn her magnetic nipple clamps for my benefit, she wound up leaving them on because she liked the sensation of her hard nipples rubbing against the fabric as her breasts bounced when she walked, even just during the time she wore them for me. But as her shift wore on, Lisa could swear it felt like her breasts were tighter in her top than usual and that her nipples were pressing even harder against the fabric for a more intense and better sensation. She also noticed that she didn’t have to think naughty thoughts to make her pussy wet, as it was staying wet well after our sex and horny from the stimulation to her nipples, and was actually putting sexual thoughts into her mind. Lisa also noticed that her customers looked at her breasts more and longer, and some even asked with curious smiles if she had her nipples pierced. Wondering why she was being asked, Lisa looked down from the first questioning to see that you could see the clamps protruding through her top, even better than when I saw her as her top was so much tighter around her tits. Though, you still couldn’t really tell exactly what it was if you didn’t know. Not really wanting to disappoint them or explain what they really were and why, Lisa told them yes with a smile, which seem to please her customers, and as she started collecting her first tips, she noticed they were larger than usual.

When I picked her up after her shift, as Lisa walked toward me, her breasts looked fuller and tighter in her top than usual, and it seemed like I could make out her nipples sooner and with her further away. But she always seemed fuller in her Hooters’ uniform after work than any other time, which I thought was maybe just an optical illusion or my mind playing tricks on me and wanting them larger under the Hooters’ logo. On the ride home, Lisa was very horny, and later told me she would’ve ridden me as I drove if there was more room, and she thought very seriously about using the backseat there in the parking lot, but she wanted more room, and her place wasn’t too far away. However, Lisa was so horny that her usual playing wasn’t just playing, as she was serious with her actions and she was aggressive. Lisa jerked me to full erection as she kissed and nibbled me with very lustful breathing and growling, telling me how badly she was needing me inside her again, to get fucked by me, and receive my cum, all while masturbating her pussy to an orgasm and having me play with her tits to orgasms. Once she had me fully hard- which didn’t take long-, she blew me well for the entire remainder of the trip while moving her wet hand at her pussy to her ass and her hand formerly on me to her pussy, giving herself orgasms, while I continued to play with her breasts to orgasms.

Now normally, Lisa was fairly horny after work, having played with her nipples to keep them as hard as she could and thought naughty things to make her as wet as possible, and then having played with me on the ride home as she guided my hand on her body. But she could still usually wait until after her shower for us to have sex with the little bit of casual playing in the car enough to tide her over. Me not so much and wishing she’d ask me to join her in the shower more often than she did, instead of having to wait for her as I did my best to stay ready for her. But today she couldn’t wait. She couldn’t even wait for us to take our clothes off, as she pulled me into her large shower with us both still fully clothed.

Lisa was all over me as we stripped under the water that she had me turn on, and she completely had her way with me, as she commanded me with sexy growls to get on my knees- padded by our wet clothing- and please her. With a foot up on a shower ledge to open herself, Lisa used one hand to bury my face in her needing pussy and hold my head tight against her to eat her as her hips pushed and ground against me. But before her free hand attended to her breasts and nipples toward orgasms, Lisa grabbed the rather large- atleast 50% bigger than me- , translucent red, suction cup dildo that either she or her roommate Amanda had left on a ledge in the shower. Lisa stuck it to the wall to fellate to the side, and I could tell she was really getting at it and giving it a great blowjob from her body moving with her head’s movements and the sounds she and it were making. And between my face buried into her and the sounds she and the toy were making, I didn’t need to stroke myself to stay hard, only for some relief. Lisa fellated the dildo well and held my head pressed into her to eat her pussy and then ass as she worked her hips into my face until she had enough, and with more sexy, commanding growls, she had me fuck her just how she wanted it. And she wanted it hard and animalistic, and to be filled in both holes at the same time with the help of the dildo.

Lisa wanted me to fuck her hard against the wall, the dildo now stuck lower to the wall in her cunt, a foot up on a ledge to open her, and me in her butt to nibble her and fuck her to two double orgasms as she clawed the wall each time. Then she wanted to face me with the dildo up her ass with me in her pussy with her arms and one leg wrapped around me and nibbling each other as I fucked her to a double orgasm before wrapping her other leg around me for the second go, Lisa clawing and biting me with both orgasms. Lisa then put me against the wall beside the dildo, and got on her knees to jerk me and the toy simultaneously as her mouth went back and forth between me and it, amorously sucking and licking, to taste her secretions she had left behind. She then dropped me to the floor, putting me on my back, and she pulled the dildo from the wall to stick to the floor between my legs so she could ride me and it simultaneously, starting with me in her cunt and the toy up her butt. She rode fully upright with breast play, leaned over me to aggressively kiss and nibble me, upright again with breast play- each to her orgasms-, and then leaned back to crab, leading to her squirting on me as her contraction forced me from her. Lisa then spun around to do it all again, but with me in her ass and the dildo in her pussy. And this time, when she squirted from crabbing over me, I was able to thrust up into her ass instead of just rubbing her clit. She dismounted after the squirting orgasm, and knelt beside me to again jerk me and the dildo as her mouth went between us, sucking and licking us both.

When she was finished with her sucking and jerking, Lisa had me get on my knees, and she knelt low on the dildo before me with the toy in her vagina and her back to me. She then had me enter her ass and nibble her neck while rubbing her clit, as she bounced on the toy and my cock and played with her breasts toward orgasms. With each orgasm she had, Lisa leaned forward in thirds, relinquishing more of the movement to me so that my thrusting into her and making her rock on the toy slowly replaced her bouncing while also having me pull her hair some. She leaned further forward until the fourth she was on her hands and her legs were folded but spread slightly out from under her to keep her low enough for the toy to stay in her and I was bent high over her for really good doggie with my arms wrapped around her, rocking her on the dildo in her cunt, while squeezing and playing with her tits to orgasm. After climaxing while leaned as far forward as she could go, Lisa sat us up, pulled off me and the toy, and rolled over to anally crab on the dildo- easily slipping into her loosened hole without assistance from a guiding hand- and invite me back into her hungry pussy with sexy smile and growl. I fucked Lisa’s pussy, rocking her on the toy up her butt, to double orgasms, and Lisa would rise in thirds after each orgasm until she and I were fully upright for the fourth. Me on both knees with my hands cupping her ass and squeezing her hard to help make her bounce, her on a knee and foot to keep her open enough, and kissing and nibbling each other. Lisa clawed and bit me with the last orgasm, and pulled off me and the toy with a sexily devious smile.

She again jerked us both as her mouth went back and forth as she sucked and licked her secretions from us, and when she was done, Lisa pulled the toy from the floor, rolled over onto her hand and knees, and stuck it up her loosened ass before commanding me with a sexy smile and growl to get back in her needing pussy. I reentered Lisa’s loosened cunt, stretched by the larger toy, and she rose up for us to spoon while kneeling. I nibbled her while rubbing her clit with one hand, each with a hand at her chest to play with her tits toward climax, her other hand back to hold my head, and my thrusts moving the dildo too. With each orgasm, Lisa leaned over in thirds until she was on her hands and knees and I was high over her with my arms wrapped around her for really good doggie on the fourth. Lisa as far over as she could go, after her orgasm, she sat up some, sitting me up behind her, to pull off me and the toy as she told me to hold it stationary against me. Lisa rolled over onto her back, legs up and open wide to show me her stretched and open holes, and smiled at me with sexy deviousness to shove my two cocks back into her stretched and hungry holes and fuck her like the cock-hungry slut she is. I smiled, moved forward to line up the toy above my cock with her open cunt and my dick with her open asshole, and I shoved them into her just as she wanted, making her grunt and shudder with a smile. She then wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her with my ‘dicks,’ and with each double orgasm she had, Lisa used her legs to pull me further over her in thirds, rolling her tighter until her knees where over her shoulders and more of my weight was behind my thrusts and the dildo on the fourth. While Lisa was still enjoying it, I could tell she was also struggling with the tightness, as I saw a mixture of pleasure and pain on her face and I also heard it in her utterances. But my efforts to back off slightly were met with resistance from her legs pulling me back over her. She was wanting it to hurt a little, but that would be as far as she would go. After her double orgasm, Lisa pushed me back onto my haunches, and smiled with sexy deviousness to hold the dildo again as she slithered off it and me.

Lisa then jerked the dildo from above and my dick from below as she had both heads in her mouth to suck and lick at the same time, only stopping occasionally to lick down and up the shafts. Her oral and hand work complete, she pulled me up as she stood, and wanted to repeat the action against the wall, but this time the dildo pressed against me to thrust into her and not stuck to the wall. We started with her back to me, me in her pussy and the toy up her butt, and I fucked her to a double orgasm before she pushed her hips away from the wall, backing me up. With Lisa now leaning against the wall, I fucked her again to her orgasm as I pulled her hair some and played with her breasts to climax, where she pulled off me and the dildo to hop on me and it and lean back against the wall to be fucked again with her legs wrapped around me. She then had me come forward to put her fully against the wall, adding her arms around me, and after that orgasm, she put a leg down to back me up slightly, and propped the other foot up on a ledge for another fucking to orgasm.

Finished with being pressed against the wall, Lisa knelt to again jerk both me and the dildo as she sucked both heads together. She finished by backing away from me some with a sexily devious smile, to turn away and drop down onto her hands as her legs folded and spread slightly to make her as low as possible. Showing me her loose holes again, Lisa smiled back at me that she wanted my ‘dicks’ shoved in her again for more fucking double penetration. So I got on my knees behind her, lined up the dildo with her butt hole and my cock with her cunt, and shoved inside her, making Lisa jump with a shudder and yelp, but she smiled back at me with a look that said it was what she wanted. I fucked Lisa with my ‘cocks’ double penetrating her while pulling her hair some, with Lisa rising in thirds with each orgasm to reverse the earlier descent until she and I were spooning on our knees with my hand rubbing her clit as I worked her neck, each of us with a hand at her chest, and her free hand holding my head for the fourth.

That last round of fucking satisfied her, and Lisa looked back at me very happily but also looking near passing out asleep. She kissed me and smiled that I had done good, and that she had enough left in her to fulfill the promises she had made me earlier at work. Lisa turned off the water and had me stand and lean against the wall, taking the dildo from her too, and she first rubbed the dildo between her breasts to transfer as much of the lubricating secretions as she could before licking and sucking off the rest to drool between her tits and onto my cock. She put the toy aside, rose up, squeezed her mounds together, and lowered them onto me. Lisa squeezed her tits as tight as she could for the best feeling possible, and while my head rocked back and eyes squeezed shut, it felt like her breasts were swallowing more of me the usual. She slowly built up speed with her strokes stopping only when she bottomed out on me and when she felt the head about to slip out. As she pumped away, she added heavy breathing and moans as if she were getting sexual pleasure from by dick between her tits, and she added drool for lubrication as the friction rubbed her secretions dry. Lisa’s work made my knees weak as I clawed the wall and my head rocked around with my eyes squeezed shut and breathing very hard. When she felt I was close, Lisa implored me to cum all over her breasts, and when I did cum, she further encouraged me to empty my balls onto her and cover her titties well. After all the fucking, despite having previously blown two loads into her already that day, I gave her a big load, making her very happy with her pearl necklace, but she wasn’t finished with me yet.

Having also promised me a blowjob, she immediately transitioned from her titjob by pulling her tits squeezed tight up and over my sensitive penis, to forcing my cock into her mouth through her closed lips and lightly dragging teeth. She took me along the roof of her mouth, straight to the back of her throat, where with hard suction and great tongue play, she pressed hard as she rocked her head around in a figure eight. The incredible sensation made me buckle and bend over Lisa, seeking stability from her, and she slid me down her throat as I felt her finger entering my anus. I hadn’t even noticed that Lisa had run the finger around inside her pussy to lube it as she took me into her mouth or the pawing at my hole as she worked the head of my cock at the back of her throat. With my cock down her throat and her finger at my prostate, while continuously working my prostate, she fucked me with her throat until she needed air. Lisa pulled her head back enough to have me at the back of her throat again for more hard pressing and rocking her head as she caught her breath before taking me back down her throat. Her blowjob was so good that I had to stay bent over her the entire time, and when she felt I was close, she brought me up to work against the back of her throat until I had the first ejaculation. She then rocked forward as hard and fast as she could, sucking me down her throat as she swallowed the first injection to then milk my cock with her throat for the rest as her finger continued to work its magic, ensuring a large load.

Once I had finished pumping my seed down her wonderfully conducive, milking throat, Lisa pulled her head back, dragging her teeth and tongue that flicked up over the tip to lick as she sucked and licked the last from me, making me shudder from the sensations. She then sucked as hard as she could to pop me from her mouth, to very happily smile at me as I collapsed to my haunches and leaned against the shower wall beside her. She asked me with a sexily knowing smile, “Worth the wait?” “Oh my God, yes,” I replied, amazed and trying to catch my breath. “Good,” she smiled with sexy satisfaction that turned to devious intentions. With her devious smile, she crawled over to me, purring, “Because you’ve been such a good boy...,” touching my nose with the tip of her finger, “and helped me with my needs...,” her finger caressing down my body toward my loins, “and lasted as long as I needed...,” as her finger delicately traced around my softening cock, “I’m gonna give you a bonus,” wrapping her hand around my dick to give me a squeeze as her devious smile grew.

As she guided me into lying on the shower floor and then moved between my legs with her sexily devious smile, I told Lisa I didn’t think I could take any more, which made her smile grow even more, but she insisted on paying me what she felt I deserved. I rose up onto my elbows to better watch Lisa stroking my softening and sensitive cock as she sucked and licked just the head, while rewetting the finger she had in me with her vaginal juices before returning it to me to stroke my prostate, helping to quickly revive my erection. Once she had me hard again, Lisa’s mouth stayed mainly at my balls to suck and lick as her hand ran twisting up to rub her palm over and around the head before twisting back down again. She only popped her mouth from my balls to drool the saliva she had collected onto the head of my cock to keep her hand running smoothly. When Lisa knew she had me close, she backed off slightly to let me calm down some to then resume her normal work, doing so several times until she had me throbbing in her hand and I was groaning with heavy breath. She then added one last dose of lubricating saliva, and leaned over me as her hand adjusted to milk me more like the teat of a cow. Lisa looked me in the eyes as she told me that since I had already cum in her pussy, ass, and mouth, and on her tits that day, she wanted a facial, and encouraged me with a growing smile of excitement to blow a big load all over her face. My cock exploded with the fifth orgasm of the day, shooting cum up onto her face, making her smile and affectionately giggle as Lisa encouraged me to keep cuming for her, and I was surprised at how large a load I was able to shoot onto her face. No doubt thanks to Lisa’s finger working my prostate and her edging me, and her exceptional handjob skills.

After that, I really was finished- I couldn’t even answer her when she asked me how I liked my bonus, beyond incoherent utterances as I lied fully on the shower floor again, which she happily took as ‘very much’-, and she was just as finished. Despite having regained some strength post orgasms while doing things to me, Lisa was more than ready for a nap, and so was I. Lisa helped me to my feet, and we made our way to her bedroom in each other’s arms, me not really caring if Amanda happened to see me if she was home, and too tired to close the bedroom door behind us. We collapsed into Lisa’s bed, and quickly fell asleep spooning on top of the covers with my arms wrapped around her and her arms folded over mine.

(To be continued...)